Vincent is a self-taught photographer from Paris.
He is a street photographer who focuses on people and capturing their emotions in their day to day.
He has been inspired by photographers such as Garry WINOGRAND, Gordon PARKS, Robert FRANK.
- STREET PHOTOGRAPHY - Levallois-Perret City Hall - 08/2016
- THE STRANGER - Levallois-Perret Library - 11/2016
- DELFONICS 5th Anniversary - Carrousel du Louvre - 12/2016 - http://www.delfonics.com/top.html
- FACING LIFE Exhibition (black & white portraits) - Paris Leica Store Haussmann - 05/2015
- Leica-Camera : 10 Years of digital M camera (09/2016) http://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-M/10-years-of-digital-M-cameras/10-years-of-digital-M-cameras/Gallery
- Ilovemyleica (04/2015) http://ilovemyleica.tumblr.com/post/115823451935/leica-m6-ttl-millenium-edition-shooting-black-and
- Ilovemyleica (11/2014) http://ilovemyleica.tumblr.com/post/101501879625/ms-alvarez-by-vincent-n-on-flickr
- Inspired Eye Issue 40 http://www.theinspiredeye.net/product/inspired-eye-issue-40/
- Inspired Eye Issue 24 http://www.theinspiredeye.net/product/inspired-eye-issue-24/
- Inspired Eye Issue 16 http://www.theinspiredeye.net/product/inspired-eye-issue-16/